Sunday, January 3, 2016

Palm Desert Photographer- Project G365~ 3.365 Sunday's Feelings to be Grateful For

Looking for photography in the Coachella Valley and Palm Springs areas? Julie specializes in documentary, lifestyle and storytelling photography serving the Palm Springs, Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indian Wells, Bermuda Dunes, Riverside County and Southern California areas. She is available for maternity, birth, newborn, baby, children and family portraits, documentary, and fine art photo sessions.




Today is Sunday and according to my daily themes, today I am finding a FEELING to be grateful for.

Conveying a feeling visually can be challenging. 
Thankfully in this project, I get to utilize words as well.


One of my 2016 goals is to play more 
with my daughter, 
so I was actually on the other end of this
piece of playground equipment.
It's a see-saw of sorts,
but rather than lift you high in the air,
the seat is attached to a spring at the bottom,
and the point is to bounce each other.
She wanted me to bounce as fast as I could,
which I gladly obliged,
while trying to keep a focus point.
I am grateful both for her feelings of exuberant joy,
and for the lesson this little experience
taught me about keeping 
a correct perspective in the midst of
turbulence.


No comments:

Post a Comment