Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Palm Desert Lifestyle Photographer~ And Then We Snapped- 365 Blog Circle- Week 6

It's hard to believe this circle has already been around for 
six weeks!
It doesn't seem that long,
and yet it seems like I've known these
lovely ladies for years and years already!

Be sure to follow the blog all the way around
to see all bloggy goodness!




Next up is Sharyn Thompson Photography!



But while you're here, this was what my week looked like...



 Days 240 to 246

August 31st to September 6th, 2014



~~~



240/365

"Ripe"


As long as you're green, you're growing. As soon as you're ripe, you start to rot.



I am typically not drawn to shooting images that do not include people, but I know that it is good to move out of my comfort zone now and again. This was one of those times when I was pleasantly rewarded for doing so.




241/365

"Deep"

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."




This was it. this was the day to test the life proof case on my iPhone.
Looks like it passed the test.  
Underwater photography is now a new and vast continent I am anxious to explore. 
I wish I could afford an underwater housing for my big camera, but for now 
the iPhone will make a worthy travel companion for this adventure!




~~~



242/ 365

"Drift"

"We sail within a vast sphere, ever drifting in uncertainty, driven from end to end."



We don't do bubble baths too often, but they are a nice place to drift around when we do.



~~~



243/365

"Illuminate"


Just because, you pull something off once, doesn't mean you actually have a skill.
Skill necessitates being able to replicate results. 
Rim lighting is slowly becoming part of my repertoire. 
Thankfully I had enough jelly beans to get her sit for enough attempts!



~~~


244/365

"Pucker Up And..."


"Dig within. Within is the wellspring of Good; and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig."

Bubbles from dishwashing liquid are far sturdier than the bathtub variety! 


~~~



245/365

"Waiting Room"

"But if we learn to think of it as anticipation, as learning, as growing, if we think of the time we spend waiting for the big things of life as an opportunity instead of a passing of time, what wonderful horizons open out!"





She is tag-a-long to many a doctor's appointment. Back at the eye doctor this day for
a follow up for her brother. Apparently a scary sounding diagnosis is cause only for
another appointment... next year.  Singing praises on that one, though I wouldn't mind smacking the eye doctor- just a little.


~~~




246/365

"Sing, sing a song...





The Dirt Poets
The first public performance for "this incarnation" of my husband's band.
He is the bass player on the left. He and the guitarist(right) have been in two previous incarnations.
Drummers and lead singers can be hard to hold on to.






Click on the camera below to go to the next step in the blog circle
to  Sharyn's amazing blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment