Monday, December 22, 2014

Palm Desert Lifestyle Photographer~ And Then We Snapped- 365 Blog Circle- Week 21




For the last 21 weeks, I have been blessed to be part of an amazing group of photographers documenting our lives through a daily photography project called a "365".
My first complete 365 is actually coming to an end as I started mine on December 31 last year. 
I am fairly sure the only reason I saw it through was because
 of the amazing support of these fabulous ladies. 
I can't wait to start again for 2015! 
After you've taken a gander at my week, please be sure to keep going along the circle and visit my friend 



She is supremely talented as are all the ladies in this group, you will be so inspired by the end that you will not regret the time you spent-especially if you remembered to start the journey with a cup of your favorite beverage handy! 





Didn't we all do this? It's like some sort of childhood rite of passage. 



A glimpse of the future- a scary one indeed. If she is this gorgeous now, I don't want to think about when she's a teenager!




He's very particular about his clothes. I am very particular about the light. 
This day our worlds met in the middle.



I love that on her career aspiration list, "Mommy" is still at the top. 






Along with all the other attractions the Children's Museum has to offer, this
open field with this view just happens to be one of them. 





Early Christmas present and new family members- Frazier and Niles.





We were out of blueberries to adorn your oatmeal, but mangoes did in a pinch.












If you look hard enough, I'm in there!




<<<<<<>>>>>>


That's all for my week! Be sure to head over to 


for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment