Monday, November 3, 2014

Palm Desert Lifestyle Photographer~ And Then We Snapped- 365 Blog Circle- Week 14



I am getting this in just under the wire. I really thought about just sitting out this week.
I certainly earned the right considering what this past week has entailed- but despite the tumultuous 
nature of my life at this time, I still got my camera out- even though it would have been easier not to.
Life is like that though, there are so many paths that are easier to take, but in hindsight, those paths were not the ones worth taking and you were left with little to nothing for having taken them even though they may have been safe.
So I offer to you my life this past week, in a series of images.
Be sure to keep the circle going by heading over to see the fabulous images of 





Hospitals are not our favorite places, though we are thankful they are there when we need them.
Unfortunately our family has needed them more than most.



Just an IV drip, nothing much, certainly nothing beautiful or photo worthy, 
and yet there is light and shadow here, shape and form to bounce and reflect light,
 to shade and to sculpt shadow. Where there is light and shadow, there is also beauty.




Why in a supposed place of healing and comfort, are hospital beds so uncomfortable?






Belle of the bathtub ball.





It seemed fitting to have such stormy looking fire breathing dragon clouds this week, 
a sign that somehow the universe was acknowledging 
the figurative storm we have dealt with all these many days.







I am thankful for four year olds who bring their mommas dandelions from the grass in the yard
because they are as beautiful as she is.




Always be yourself, 
unless of course you can be a fifty percent off clearance day after 
Halloween costume unicorn.




That's it for my week.

Don't forget to head on over to see the fabulous work of


No comments:

Post a Comment