Monday, April 14, 2014

Project 365~ Day 92 through 95



It's been a busy week. In the interest of not getting overwhelmed by how far behind I've gotten by trying to individual posts for each day. I'd thought I'd just go for a highlight reel of this past week.



92/365  Splash


<<<>>>






93/365 Cauterize

This was the pre consult with the ENT to do a cauterization procedure in her nose. She has fairly frequent and severe nosebleeds. While they are at it, they will also be checking to see what's causing her to snore at night.  Four year olds aren't supposed to do that.



<<<>>>





94/365 Connections


This past weekend my dad came for a visit. It will most likely be the last one for a while as her moving across the country.  We spent some of the time at our local children's museum exploring circuit boards.


<<<>>>





95/365 Glass


While we were at the museum over the weekend, I noted a few shots I wanted to get the next time we visited. That visit came sooner than later when we went today. I am fascinated with reflections. I am also amazed at how different the expressions appear at different angles.








95b/365

This was another shot that I had envisioned but didn't dare attempt with a "nearing meltdown" preschooler over the weekend. We knocked this shot out first thing today though. 


<<<>>>









95c/365  Snacks



I even remembered to bring a snack today. I often don't because we visit often and we live very close by so we don't stay all day. We have a membership so we can go as often as we like. They prefer patrons to eat outside and while we doing so, I couldn't help seeing these great light and shadow patterns and how they converged at one point. I asked her to stand on the place where the lines came together. I only had to ask once, she could see it too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment