Monday, February 2, 2015

Palm Desert Lifestyle Photographer~ And Then We Snapped- 365 Blog Circle- 2015 Week 4 & 5





I really hate missing weeks in this blog circle. The only good thing that comes of it though are extended posts of oversharing. So if you're a fan of the little girl, you'll enjoy this post because she's all over it. The kittens also make an appearance, as do the camera shy menfolk in my family.
For the sake of expediency, I am going to sum up, rather than explain. Generally each image has a quote and a little story. My current story is making  that a little difficult though. I am dealing with some personal health issues. I am still shooting, but I am cutting corners pretty much everywhere else until I get some energy back. 
There are more than two weeks worth of daily images even though several are shots on the same days. It's okay to do that. It is still a representation of the weeks. We stayed home, went places, stayed inside, went outside, did regular things, and a seldom allowed thing or two.

Without further ado, I invite you to witness my 2015 365 project, weeks 4 and 5.

























If you've made it this far, I implore you to head on over to see the brilliant work of 

You will not be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment