Monday, January 5, 2015

Palm Desert Lifestyle Photographer~ And Then We Snapped- 365 Blog Circle- Week 23



And here I go again...

Last week I missed posting week 52 of my first 365 project. Today I will rectify that by including it with the first week of my second 365 project for 2015. 
Crazy right?
Well, it's a habit now and not one I really want to break.
Especially when I get to spend Tuesdays with such lovely ladies 
such as these 
that are part of our fabulous blog circle.

So when you finish up here, be sure to move along to see the 
most fabulous work of 


***WARNING***

There is an incredible amount of oversharing about to happen. 
Because of that, I am choosing to leave out quotes.
Most of these have had quotes if they were posted on Facebook.
The quotes will be making a comeback next week though!



Week 52/52 2014















Week 1/52 2015

















If you've made it this far, then really you should just head on over to 

You'll be oh so glad you did!


Until next week,
Love and Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment