Sunday, August 3, 2014

Blog Circle 365




As the year started out and my first 365 project began, I had wanted to treat it as a separate entity with it's own Facebook page. It was called Momma Snapped. It wasn't too long of trying to maintain multiple pages and sharing images across them that this momma was in fact ready to snap. I downgraded my project to just my blog, business page, and personal page. Very quickly that got downgraded again to an album on my personal page that gets shared on my business page. One thing I did do though was keep shooting, pretty much daily- even if they didn't get edited or posted, images were being shot and moments documented. I haven't been perfect, but when I haven't, I've made it a priority to catch up. I am still a few days behind. 

Here I will share with you images from my past week. Sunday through Saturday. 
July 27 to August 2nd, 2014. Images 205 to 211 of 365. 



~~~




Continuing twirl practice. Had to use a flash bounced off the ceiling to freeze the motion and then play with blur effects in PS to speed it back up!
205/365 "Vortex" 
"The image is more than an idea. It is a vortex or cluster of fused ideas and is endowed with energy."

Ezra Pound 




~~~





206/365 "I'm a fan."
"Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

She knows her time is valuable. She will no longer let me take her picture unless payment is involved. For now, she is thankfully content with jelly beans or m&m's.





~~~




207/365 "Rasberry" 
Dark Helmet: Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Star!
[camera moves in closer and closer during his dialog until it smashes into Dark Helmet and knocks him out] 
~Space Balls




~~~





208/365 "Contagious"
“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.” 
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol



~~~




209/365 "Shopping"
"The quickest way to know a woman is to go shopping with her."

Marcelene Cox





~~~




If you know me at all, you know how much I detest physically going to a store to do any kind of shopping. Occasionally, if I bring my camera, the trip is worth it.
 




210/365 "Expression"
“I have 26 silly faces, each represents a different letter of the alphabet. So while you think I am grimacing over what you are talking about, I am really spelling out I love you.” 
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.

What kills me the most is how much she looks like my mom in this picture.
My mom passed away about eight years ago, so these moments are bittersweet but precious.



~~~





211/365 "Daddy"

"My fingers may be small, but I can still wrap Daddy around them"
~Unknown
 


She is going to be absolutely spoiled for other men down the road. Her daddy treats her like a total princess. I wouldn't have it any other way.



~~~




That wraps up this past week for us. Be sure to head over to
to keep the circle going!
See you next week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment