Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Grandparents and Cousins Too!~ La Quinta Family Photographer



When I was first queried about doing this shoot, I was so excited.
The family shoot was for the kids and their grandparents. 
Even though I would have loved to get the moms and dads in the photos too,
I was really excited to produce professional quality images for them because 
I have none of myself and my grandparents.



I have nothing but amazing things to say about this family!
The shoot started out a bit rocky, when I discovered I had left my camera's battery on the charger at home and did not have a spare! They graciously waited over 30 minutes
 for my husband to bring it to me. It was a blessing in disguise. 
That 30 minute wait yield some pretty awesome light.
We entertained ourselves by telling knock knock jokes while we waited.













No comments:

Post a Comment